Baby come back… you can blame it all on us...
For a limited time after you cancel a Thimble Monthly policy, you may be eligible to reinstate the policy and continue on your prior payment schedule.
Why restart your policy?
- You can save money. Restarting can actually allow you to skip the higher upfront costs of getting a new policy.
- You can avoid going through the quote process again. We’ve got all your info securely stored, so you can pick back up without answering more questions.
- If you’re still working, you need insurance. It’s an essential protection against the financial consequences of accidents that happen all the time on the job.
How to restart your policy:
- Log in to your Thimble account. If you’re eligible to restart, you’ll see the option on your account dashboard or the Policy Details screen for your previously canceled policy.
- Select ‘Restart Now’ to review and acknowledge the terms.
- Select ‘Restart Policy,’ your card will be charged, and your policy will be reinstated!
Boom. Just that easy.
Please note: Only policies that begin with pre-fix IBL will be eligible to restart a cancelled Monthly policy.
And just a heads up: It’s important to remember that any eligible policy will be reinstated with a period of no coverage. That means no coverage will apply between the date and time your policy was canceled until the date and time your coverage is restarted. But as soon as you restart, you can pick back up with Thimble and get your business protected again! (No hard feelings. We’re glad you’re here.)